Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation In Brooklyn & Queens
You air conditioning unit plays a key role in keeping you comfortable in the summer, which is why no homeowner wants to deal with a breakdown. While a home’s air conditioning system can often be repaired, in some situations replacement is required due to the severity of the damage. In many cases, it makes more economic sense to replace an A/C unit instead of continually spending money on aging equipment. You can count on the expert professionals at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens to be there for you when it’s time to consider a new air conditioning system. We want to be your trusted partner for all your home air conditioning replacement and installation service needs.
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioning?
Having to constantly spend money repairing an older A/C unit can really add up over time. Investing in a new air conditioning system for your home will not only provide you with years of dependable service, but will also save a lot of money in the long run. If you are in need of a full air conditioning replacement, the expert technicians at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens are only a phone call away. Our dedicated staff is trained to use the latest tools and techniques to install new A/C equipment quickly, efficiently and at a time that is convenient for our customers.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to be Replaced
- Frequent Breakdowns – When your air conditioning system starts to fail more frequently, it can often make better financial sense to replace the entire unit. Continuing to invest money in an aging system often becomes difficult to justify.
- Age – With proper maintenance, most home A/C units will last between 10-15 years. Over time many parts wear out, seals begin to leak and motors lose power. After about 10 years of service, it may be a good idea to consider a new A/C system.
- Energy Savings – Air conditioning units today are much more efficient than they were in the past. Installing new equipment can save a lot of money in energy costs over the life of the system.
- Obsolete Freon – Older A/C equipment normally ran on R22 refrigerant, which is slowly being phased out. The cost of R22 freon will continue to rise with time, so it will be increasingly more expensive to maintain aging A/C systems. Investing in a new A/C unit that utilizes the current R410A freon can make better economic sense.
- Insufficient Cooling – Sometimes homeowners notice that their A/C equipment is no longer able to keep up with some of the hottest summer days. This situation can be the result of an aging compressor, fan motor or coils. Often the cost of replacing these parts can come close to the expense of a new system. Instead of investing repair money in worn equipment, many homeowners choose to replace their home’s air conditioning unit.
Home Cooling Services
HomeServe Brooklyn & Queens is proud to offer our customers the following additional cooling services.
The qualified service technicians at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens carry the necessary tools on hand to get the job done right the first time, saving you valuable time during the summer months.
Our qualified service technicians are able to respond to your air conditioning emergency 24/7 during the long hot New York summers.