Furnace Maintenance from HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens
You trust your furnace to keep your family warm and comfortable all winter long, which is why there's never a good time for your heating system to break down. Unfortunately, furnaces are comprised of many moving parts, any of which can malfunction and cause problems with your home's heat.
Experts agree that the key to years of trouble free service from heating equipment is a regular furnace maintenance schedule. Unfortunately, many people never give their furnace a second thought until it suddenly stops working.
The highly experienced team at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens has years of experience providing furnace maintenance and tune-ups in Brooklyn and Queens. Our excellent furnace maintenance programs have given many customers the peace of mind to know that they will be able to count on their furnace all winter long.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Furnace Inspection & Furnace Cleaning Services
The expert team at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens has designed a comprehensive furnace maintenance checklist to address all of your heating equipment needs. We know how cold Brooklyn and Queens can get during the long winter months and it is our job to make sure that your furnace never lets you down. HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens is proud to offer these furnace maintenance services to our customers.
- Clean/Replace Filters: Your furnace won’t operate well unless it has good air flow. A clogged furnace filter will make your equipment work harder and wear parts prematurely. We will make sure that your furnace filters are clean and allowing maximum airflow to move throughout the system.
- Adjust & Clean Pilot Light Assembly: Pilot light mechanisms that are dirty or clogged can cause a failure that will shut down the entire furnace. We will make sure that your pilot light is strong and free from obstruction.
- Inspection of Burner System: Dirty burners have a tendency to wear out faster. We will inspect the furnace’s burner unit, to ensure that it is clean, operating safely and providing maximum efficiency.
- Heat Exchanger Inspection: A safely operating heat exchanger is critical to the safe operation of your furnace. We will do a thorough inspection of the heat exchanger to ensure that there are no leaks or deterioration present.
- Inspection of Flue Pipe: Your unit’s flue pipe is one of the most important components of the furnace system, as it is responsible for the removal of deadly carbon monoxide exhaust from the home. We will conduct a very detailed inspection of the flue pipe, checking for cracks, clogging or other obstructions.
- Lubrication: We will make sure that all motors and bearings are properly lubricated to reduce friction and wear. Regular lubrication keeps your furnace in optimal operating condition.
Home Heating Services
HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens is proud to offer our customers the following additional heating services.
When the time comes to finally replace your outdated heating system, the certified professionals at HomeServe of Brooklyn & Queens are more than qualified to get the job done in a timely manner, so you can go about your day worry free. Learn More About Furnace Replacement
Our qualified technicians provide complete services for boilers. If your home boiler system needs routine maintenance or emergency repair we can help you get the solutions you need. Learn More About our Boiler Services